Wednesday, October 29, 2014

{whatever wednesday}




{Weekend Cocktail:  Macklind Mule}
A new wine bar called Grapeseed recently opened in my neighborhood.  After patiently waiting and longing to visit since before they finished construction, I finally made it there over the weekend.  Grapeseed has a very friendly and cozy, rustic atmosphere.  Not only was the Macklind Mule a favorite, the seasonal sweet potato and carrot Sangria was delicious.  If you are in the St. Louis area and looking for a place to check out, go to Grapeseed.


Sticking with the local finds, I finally visited the Herbaria Soap shop this week.  They're located in St. Louis on The Hill, make over 60 varieties of natural soap, and the scents come from pure essential oils.  I found this lip balm at the store, and after debating between the this or Chai, went with the Chocolate Pepperment.  Best beauty buy in a while, I honestly can not get enough of it.


{New this week:  Copper teapot}
I'm one to find happiness in little things and my new copper teapot was no exception.  Pretty, shiny, and whistling, it made tea time even more enjoyable. (Please ignore the topknotted person pictured in said teapot)


{Fashion Inspiration:  How These 13-Year-Old Girls Will Change the Way You Get Dressed}

No comments:

Post a Comment