Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Wedding Wear

Weddings can be tricky to dress for to begin with.  Fall and winter weddings I personally find especially tricky.  Regardless of the season, I get paranoid of whether my dress is inappropriately showing too much skin, if I should wear tights, a cover up if it's sleeveless and so on, while still expressing my fashion style and what I'm comfortable in.  On top of that, I absolutely hate to be cold.  Additionally, in attempts to refrain from being cold, I feel too stuffy and grandma like with wearing a cardigan or blazer to a wedding.  This past weekend, I attended a friend's wedding, which was at a lodge and had a more casual vibe.

I paired a 3/4 length sleeve floral print bodycon dress from Forever 21 with a pair of cutout booties, and a mixed stone statement necklace.  The perfect decision, I didn't have to bother with a coat and with comfortable shoes, I was able to get some dancing on, minus the shoe pain.

I unfortunately didn't get a great full-body shot to share, but here's a top half photo.


Shop the look:











No comments:

Post a Comment