Tuesday, November 11, 2014

blue diamond

One of the things I love most about a maxi is how versatile they can be.  There are so many different ways to layer, making them an easy transitional piece.  Most people may look at this dress and think it's strictly for spring or summer, with the slit sleeves and print.  Throwing on the fur vest, chocolate brown wool hat, and booties made it an easy go-to for fall.


https://maureenleigh.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/what-if-i-fall-quote.png





We noticed my bag I had grabbed to throw all my junk in as I was running out the house was accidentally an almost identical print with some similar colors, so I had to add this photo on here...also because I look cool and it reminds me of a DSW ad.

Dress:  Charlotte Russe
Vest: BB Dakota
Cuff:  Charles Albert
Hat:  The Hatter Company
Booties: Franco Sarto
Bag: Big Buddha

Photos by:  Derrick Jones-Nelson

2 comments:

  1. I loveee wearing maxi dresses (and skirts!) They always make me feel so glamorous lol! Love it.

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. The easiest way to secretly feel like a princess for the day :)

      Delete