Wednesday, October 1, 2014

{whatever wednesday}


{Cookie Monstahhh. Tried and True Recipe:  Double Chocolate Pumpkin Caramel Swirl Cookies}
Quite the mouthful as far as the name of the cookies.  When I bake, I enjoy sharing, especially when I double the recipe like I did with this one (50+ cookies is a lot for one person to handle).  Family and friends alike raved about these sweets.  The recipe calls for caramel filled chocolate chips, which I was unable to find at the grocery store.  After much debate, I decided to substitute with a 75/25 mix of cinnamon chip/chocolate chip ratio.  So, technically I baked Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Cookies.


{Fall Home Decor Trend: Copper}
After slightly swooning over rose gold for quite some time now, I could not contain my excitement when it finally started popping up in home decor.


{Lipstick Ladies:  Top 5 Fall Red Lipsticks Compared on Tan to Fair Skin}


{Street Style Inspiration}


{Wednesday Wisdom}

No comments:

Post a Comment