Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Fashion Wish List

Cozy knits, ankle boots, and burgundy everything.


Free People, Floating Floral Romper
The mustard and fall floral of this romper has me swooning.  I would wear a pair of tights (probably burgundy), ankle boots, and maybe even my fur vest with it.


Cotton On, Petal Crew Neck Pullover
Cotton On has some of the most transitional pieces I have found.  Their clothes are comfortable and reasonably priced.  This sweater is the perfect lightweight knit around.


River Island, Wet Look Highwaist Legging
The leather look, I've been a fan of for some time now.  These leggings are perfect to throw on with an oversize sweater or kimono.


BB Dakota, Geller Jacket
Loving the sweater feel of this jacket and the tie rather than buttons.  So cute and easy to throw on running out the door.  Almost a robe-like feel, good for those gloomy, brisk mornings that make are hard to peel yourself out of bed in the first place.


BCBG Paris, Wyno Wedge Bootie
Cute and comfortable, what's not to love about wedges?  These wine colored BCBG with the gold chevron details on the zipper pull have me dying.  FALL MUST.


Madden Girl Shoes, Canyon Riding Boot
The visible zipper and chain.  The perfect "every day" boot.


Billabong, "Better Over Here" Panama Hat
Burgundy appears again.  Perfect to wear with black, grey, brown, any other neutrals.  Let the deep wine be your "pop" of color.


Coach, Small L-zip Wristlet in Ocelot Print Leather
I have a soft spot for leopard print and this wristlet was just too cute to say no to.  Just looking at it makes me happy.


H&M, Jacquard-weave Scarf
Dark teal has been a favorite for a few falls now, not to mention how awesome would it look paired with that burgundy?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot to love here. I always anticipate the return of berry colors for fall. The booties and hat are among my favorite pieces featured here but I also adore the faux-leather pants. I wear mine with both casual and dressy separates. They are a must-have in my wardrobe. I enjoyed reading this post. Have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I agree, I'm really loving the berry colors. That's the great part about the faux-leather pants, they're easy to wear and effortlessly chic :)

      Delete