Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{whatever wednesday}


So reading through this list, you get the awkward, the gross, the disturbing stories.  I got a good chuckle while reading number 17.  Not only did I have an idea of where this story was going within the first few sentences, I had been in the waiter's shoes 7 years ago.  My grandmother had heard this joke at the beauty salon and thought Thanksgiving was a perfect time to share it with the family...Needless to say, I fell to the ground when she revealed the punchline.


Great tips.  I can't wait to try the "fangs."  See what I did there?


{Look I'm loving:  Hunter boots}
Hunter boots...with anything.  Seriously.  No matter the color, no matter what you pair them with (a dress, shorts, skinny pants).  With the April showers approaching only to bring May flowers, if you haven't already, go buy some boots.  Seriously, the best way to brighten a rainy day is by wearing cute rain boots.  I didn't believe it until I tried it.  As much as I hate rainy days, being able to pull my Missoni print rain boots out of the closet gives me something to be happy about when the sun hides.




IT'S NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS.  Alright, unless you're incredible patient, it's worth giving a shot.  After baking a cake, mixing cookie dough, I was about done and ready for dessert before creating three different balls to bake.  Maybe my cookie dough was too sticky and my cake balls not sticky enough, whatever...it was stressful.  Therefor, I ended up mixing both together and baking "drop" cookie style, and they still tasted pretty okay for being burnt.


{Song of the week:  Lykke Li- Tonight}

No comments:

Post a Comment