Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{whatever wednesday}


{The news that actually made my day:  Taco Bell's Breakfast Menu is going National in March}
HARK, what's that?!  The angels singing?!  Alright, so I don't eat much fast food, nor can I stomach much fast food...but I have an unashamed undying love for Taco Bell.  I've been known to drive-thru Taco Bell at 10 am (don't act like you haven't been there...) so, needless to say, I'm pretty stoked about the breakfast menu expansion.  You better believe I will be noshing on a waffle taco here and there...I mean, really, who the hell doesn't love waffles or a breakfast burrito?  Where has this option been all my life?!  I already know the Cinnabon Delights are to die for, so that's how I feel about that.


{Johnny and June:  Wise words on love}


{ 10 Questions to Ask Your Mother}


{Jennifer Lawrence, stumbling her way into our hearts since 2013}
She arrived, she waved, she tripped, she fell, she laughed it off again...and yet can still make falling in a ballgown look so cool.


{The photo that crashed the Twitterverse AKA the Best Selfie Ever}
By the way, I was totally supposed to be in this.  Damn you, Brad Pitt, for blocking me out.


{Chainsmokers: #Selfie}
Continuing with selfies, I received a message from a dear San Diego-based friend stating, "I found your edm song.  Selfie, look it up."...I followed his order and literally "#LOLed" through the entire song...it had to be shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment