Wednesday, March 12, 2014

{whatever wednesday}


{Make me go "Mmm...": Melt}
Melt in my mouth fantastic.  This upcycled waffle cafe/lounge has been on my list of places to visit for a while now.  The decor and details are funky and eclectic, such as a pink grandfather (or should I say grandmother?) clock in the window, vintage games, wooden chairs floating on the walls, and rooster salt and pepper shakers.  Nostalgic, comfortable, cozy.

From sweet to savory, they have waffle combinations to suit anyone's taste buds...and really, who doesn't like waffles?  The final decision was a tough, being my first visit, but I opted for the Vegan Waffle Hash: shredded potatoes, onions, cheddar cheese, chili sauce, which I was incredibly pleased with (Granny Fanny and Psycho Monkey were in the running).  Another great thing about Melt is the bottomless coffee, where you pick your mug from yesteryear off the wall (mismatched in the cutesy, garage sale/thrifted sort of way) and fill up yourself...no waiting, no holding up lines, as many refills as you wish.  


{How to Live a Happier Life}


{Truth:  Even on a bad day, there is always lipstick}


{Hair style file:  All about buns, hun}


{Currently on repeat:  Ben Harper - Walk Away}

No comments:

Post a Comment