1. Free People Torn Up Jumper - An overall dress is basically the new romper. Throw a tank, crop top, or tee underneath and you have a go-to simple outfit that looks effortlessly cool.
2. Lulus Boho To Dy For Blue and White Two-Piece Maxi Dress - Easy-breezy boho style perfect for a festival. The even better part of this matching set is that you can mix and match with a different top or bottom!
3. Lulus Baez Blue Chambray Maxi Skirt - I'm a sucker for a maxi skirt and this is flawless for trips to the farmers market or that rosé on the patio.
1. Lulus Lost in Paradise Maxi Dress - This dress is ready for an adventure. A deep-v neckline and sexy open-back style will surely heat things up this summer. Bonus: This dress is available in 6 other colors!
2. Hanes x Karla The Crop Tee - Face it, there's no such thing as owning too many white tees and this cropped one pairs perfectly with high-waisted shorts, or wear it under the jumper and with the maxi skirt from above!
3. PrettyLittleThing Printed Maxi Kimono - After soaking up the sunrays during the day, the air can feel a bit chillier at night. Throw on this fun, bold maxi kimono and continue the summer fun!
Backpacks are amazing for if you're going to be on-the-go all day. Unlike a cross-body that can start to get heavy on one shoulder, backpacks distribute the weight evenly so if you're at a festival running around from one artist to the next, you'll have all the necessities (and extras) with you at all times, nix the pain. These three are neutral enough to pair with any outfit!
When it comes to shoes, I love something that's unique yet neutral. All 4 of these would mix and match with so many different options.
1. Lulus Koren Leopard Espadrille Slide Sandals
2. Steve Madden Gills Camouflage Flatform Sneakers
3. AEO Wide Band Gladiator Sandals
4. Free People Royale Flat
Which items from above are you lusting over for summer!?