Saturday, January 27, 2018

Product Review: Origins Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer

Hi, Guys!  Today I'm doing a product review of Origins Original Skincare Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb.  This skincare product was sent to me by the kind people at Influenster in my very first VoxBox!



When the box arrived, I immediately tore into it to see what I received.  The pore perfecting primer is in this cute little "millennial pink" aluminum can, which I love.  At first, I was pretty skeptical due to the description being "super-cooling" and the current temperatures in St. Louis were single digits.  Honestly, the last thing that sounded appealing in the morning was intentionally applying something "cooling" on my face...I could go outside and let the chilling wind hit me for that.  BUT nonetheless, I sucked it up, shook the can, dispensed the lightweight foam onto my fingertips, dotted it on my face and gently rubbed in. 



Since that day, the Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer has become a staple in my daily beauty routine.  It immediately made me and my skin feel awake, almost like I didn't need coffee (but funny joke...I always need coffee), smoothed my skin to make it makeup ready, shrunk up the pores, and brightened the tone to a natural glow. 



What the heck is Willowherb you might ask?  I asked the same thing and referred to my good friend, Google, for the answers.  After searching Willowherb, the first medical uses came up as a treatment for prostate and urinary problems and I was like "WHY AM I PUTTING THIS ON MY FACE!?" and dug a little deeper.  Willowherb "is apparently effective against acne bacteria, anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-viral, cleansing and acts as a natural analgesic, mimics hydrocortisone to soothe discomfort."  Now I'm not a doctor, so don't quote me on that, but I referred to Gerlinde Naturals for all that information.  The first part of the Willowherb description definitely makes sense as to why my face looks and feels 100% after using the Origins Pore Perfecting Primer.  It's an exceptional boost on tired mornings or after going to the gym and a hot shower, 10/10 recommend.

The Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Primer is available at Sephora, price $32
This post has been sponsored by Influenster, all opinions are my own.

♥ always
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment