Tuesday, January 16, 2018

How I Keep a Positive Attitude in Winter's Gloom

With gloomy, cold, and short days, the days can seem to drag on yet seem like there aren't enough hours at the same time.  Sometimes finding myself in a funk for no apparent reason aside from the season to blame, there are ways I've figured out how to keep a positive attitude and not completely struggle through winter's gloom.


1.  Fuzzy everything...fuzzy scarf, fuzzy socks, fuzzy blankets, fuzzy sweaters.  Cozy layers make having nowhere to go enjoyable and staying in much more comfortable.
2.  Hanging out and snuggling with my dog :)  
3.  Binge watching tv shows - Stranger Things, This is Us, and Friends are what I've been watching lately
4.  Game night with the significant other.  Farkle has become our go-to!
5.  Skipping the gym and opting for at home workouts...because it's cold out.  Yoga with Adriene and Tone It Up are a few of my favorite YouTube fitness channels.
6.  Homemade soup...or soup out of the can.  I really enjoy soup.
7.  Hot tea and hot chocolate!


8.  Crafting.  I received a Cricut for Christmas so it has been fun getting creative, crafty, and feeling accomplished.
9.  Constantly remind myself that it won't be winter forever.  :)

♥ always
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment