Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide {For Her}


Can you believe it's already February?  That means that Valentine's Day is sneaking up on us.  Everyone that knows me knows that I'm typically the anti-Valentine's Day, cupid bashing soul.  Overrated is how I feel.  Making reservations at fancy restaurants months in advance, mushy cards, and overpriced roses have never been my thing.  I feel like many couples use Valentine's Day to express how much they love someone then are off the hook for the rest of the year.  Don't fall in that trap.  If you love someone, little things should show on a regular basis.

Okay, I promise, I'll stop nay-saying Valentine's Day now.
Hearts are my favorite shape, cutesy lip things are fun, sparkles and pink are pretty, and I can eat enough conversation hearts to cause a self-inflicted stomach ache.  These past few years, I've been my own Valentine and usually treat myself.  So, Valentine's Day isn't so terrible.

Ladies, if your guy is a little clueless about what to get, just refer him to this post.
Remember, it's the thought that counts so splurging on Valentine's Day isn't necessary (clearly I've shown that I'm the type that would appreciate a box of Walgreen's chocolates and a bottle of booze).  Guys, if you want to do a little something more for your sweetheart on the day of love, here are some gift ideas that she'll adore.



Valentine's Day






Valentine's Gift Guide




peace, love, sparkles and flamingos,
allison

2 comments:

  1. Super cute gift ideas! And I agree its important to show we love each other all year round :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete