Monday, February 23, 2015

Best Dressed {Oscars 2015}

As the most glamorous red carpet event of the season, the Academy Awards is always a star-studded fashion affair.  Personally, I couldn't take my eyes off of the dreamy long-sleeved gowns.  My two favorite looks of the night were Chrissy Teigen, who attended with performer John Legend, and Emma Stone, nominee for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Birdman.  Who had your favorite look from this year's Oscars?


Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad Couture


Emma Stone in Elie Saab; Tiffany & Co. jewelry


Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent; Van Cleef & Arpels Jewelry


Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph & Russo; Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie jewelry


Naomi Watts in Armani Prive

Photos:  Getty Images

5 comments:

  1. Love your top choices! A lot of people were hating on Gwyneth but I kind of loved it! I also thought Jenna Dewan Tatum and Laura Dern looked AMAZING

    Valery Brennan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was really loving the pink on her, and that one shoulder rose is stunning!

      Delete
  2. I loved what Rosamund Pike and Reese Witherspoon wore. Emma Stone looks beautiful. The color of that dress looks great with her hair color.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Reese's look as well. That was a huge part of what drew me to Emma's look. Her hair and dress combination is perfect.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete