Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blanched and Brocade

Steal My Style


With sweet summertime fading away, I was determined to wear this tank before kissing the summer sun goodbye.  Upon picking it up at a "recycled clothing" shop in LA, I had pictured wearing it with a pair of cut-off and cut up jean shorts and my favorite sandals.  I adored the flowing Grecian Goddess feel, with the tie waist and jeweled neckline.  Since the top was being worn after Labor Day, I felt the cut-off short idea was obsolete.  Alternately, I decided to pair the top with black and red brocade ankle pants from H&M, metallic Target oxfords, and a large gold pyramid cuff.  This outfit was perfect for a Sunday family dinner the new Mission Taco in Soulard.

Had it been chillier out, or later in the fall season, a cropped moto-style jacket would style flawlessly.

Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment