Saturday, November 3, 2018

Trending Now: Camo Print

If you haven't noticed, camo print is having a major moment.  This isn't your typical "hunting season, blend-in with nature somewhere out in the country" type of camo.  It's now a casual-cool look that is seen everywhere in clothing and accessories, and neutral enough to mix with color...just avoid a neon orange-camo combination if you don't want to look like you're about to go get your deer hunting on.  Read on to find all the cutesy and cool camo pattern things I've found!

I've actually had my eyes peeled for a camo jacket for some time now and the sweet people over at Gabriel Clothing Company were sweet enough to send me this utility style one!  I'm obsessed.
Photographed with the Pumpkin Spice Spice Girl tee that was featured in a previous post.






























So yay or nay!?  Are you on board with the camo trend this fall?

♥ always
Allison

Images from Nordstrom.com

3 comments:

  1. I used to be so big into camo print! I don’t wear it anymore, but I love the Bobbi Brown nail polish and would totally rock that color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of always-allison blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your camo coat and your Pumpkin Spice t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete