Wednesday, December 31, 2014

{whatever wednesday} Favorite Moments of 2014

This week, my {whatever wednesday} is a look back at some of my favorite 2014 moments.


I traveled all the way to the West Coast and finally got Eggslut.  The most perfect, deliciously sloppy breakfast sandwich of my life.



Hikes through Griffith Park to the Hollywood sign were hot but spectacular.


Knocking attending a live filming of Chelsea Lately and meeting Chuy Bravo off my bucket list.


Spending a weekend in Cincinnati with the family.


We attended a Monster Truck Rally and celebrated my soul mate's 21st birthday.


"In life it's not where you go, it's who you travel with."
An early December weekend get away to Chicago with one of my bestest and oldest (in length of friendship, not age) was one of the most splendid adventures.


We spent Father's Day at the "Key West of the Midwest."


I ate a bunch of Strange Donuts with no remorse.  This Sloppy Joe Done with tots was my favorite.


From eating so many Strange Donuts, I won tickets to a Cardinal's Postseason game.  We lost but Pops and I had a grand time.


We took up yoga and attended these fun events that include yoga and post-yoga cocktails.


Last but not least, we expanded Style Your Space to a second location!


{Neil Gaiman}

2014, you've been a lovely and wild ride.

See you next year!
peace, love, sparkles and flamingos
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment