Thursday, January 30, 2014

{whatever wednesday}

http://tahaatiki.com/#masthead

{New Hotspot: Taha's Twisted Tiki}
Beach atmosphere, adorable coconut cups, over 150 rums to choose from...It's a tropical vacation without leaving the Midwest...The Queen's Park Swizzle=Perfection


{Rant and Rave: The Tinder Application}
If I tell one more person how single I am and they pull our the "Tinder" app, they're going to get smacked in the face.  You've been warned...not literally, RELAX.  I don't Tinder and I don't dress like a cat, so clearly I'll be single forever.  I tweet, Facebook and am a sarcastic smartass, that's enough for me and most others to handle.  I refuse to give in to the new age "Hot or Not" dot com
...for now at least.

http://beautyhigh.com/braid-hairstyles/#_a5y_p=1204010

{Hairstyle of the Week:  Basket Braid}
Braid "pigtail" type braids, leaving a length of hair down the middle, then braid all 3 sections together.  Voila!  Easy, quick, cute.


{Grammy Awards Best Dressed:  John Legend and Chrissy Teigen}


{Macklemore and Ryan Lewis}


{Favorite Grammy Performance: Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar}
Doode...The stage was on fire and I love watching T-Swizzle can get down in a ball gown.


No comments:

Post a Comment