Monday, October 1, 2018

Do More with Do More Boutique + Exclusive Discount

The fall and winter months make me want to bake all sorts of baked goods but I could also use a little help with measurements.  This adorable conversion chart was sent to me by Jennifer at Do More Boutique.  Not only does it add a pop of cuteness inside a kitchen cabinet door, it also helps us adults be able to adult a little easier.  The conversions are readily accessible rather than hitting up Google or Pinterest to figure out different measurements.

The recipe I followed was Joanna Gaines Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Although mine didn't turn out quite like the photos (partly Pinterest fail-worthy), they still tasted very good.
Here's the recipe:  Joanna Gaines Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm so excited to use this conversion chart for all my baking needs in the upcoming months!  You can get your own conversion chart with an exclusive discount of 20% OFF here:  Do More Boutique Conversion Chart

Happy Baking!










No comments:

Post a Comment