Friday, February 16, 2018

Five Things Friday

In the Midwest, we get crazy irregular temperatures and weather.  Yesterday it was about 80 degrees and today it won't even hit half of that...but luckily, it's FRI-DAYYY!  Here are the Five Things that I've really loved this week.


This modern chic geometric succulent planter from Target will effortlessly and instantly update your decor for spring.  Totally obsessing over this...definitely need one.


With blush hues having a major moment right now, this mirrored jewelry box with agate stone will provide an elegant touch displayed on your dresser.


Bar carts were all the rage in the past but for smaller spaces, it can be tricky to figure out ways to store your booze.  These innovative Liquor shelves are a fun update to the bar cart.  This Fold-Down Bar Shelf can be found at Anthropologie.
For other Liquor shelf ideas, check out this article from Domino:  Liquor Shelves are the New Bar Carts


Over the past year+, I've really been into this band called Bahamas who happened to be playing a show on Valentine's Day at a newish venue in St. Louis, Delmar Hall...obviously the perfect love day date night.  It was our first time to Delmar Hall and the venue was intimate and there couldn't have been a better space for this group to play at.  This is the song that really got me hooked, I hope you like it as much as I (and everyone else at the concert) do and definitely check out more of their music!


Pretty Blooms
I always tell my boyfriend not to get me flowers.  They die, get thrown out, and that makes me sad.  This year for Valentine's Day, he didn't listen and surprised me with the most beautiful colored bouquet I've ever set my eyes on.  Needless to say, I wasn't angry with him for not listening to me ;)

Have a Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment