Wednesday, March 23, 2016

{whatever wednesday}

Easter weekend is upon us!  Time to get ready for Easter brunch, Peeps, bunnies, chickies, bonnets and dresses, Starburst Jelly Beans, and my personal favorite:  the day after candy sale!  Also, I'm attending my FIRST Adult Easter Egg Hunt this year, which I'm pretty stoked about.  I'm sure there will be photos grammed and Snapchats a plenty, so you can follow the fun there.  I just started Snapchat for the 5th time, so you can follow me at flamingo314 if you're a Snapchatter as well.  I will warn you that I'm new, so my snapping skills are still at a beginner level.  On to this week's {whatever wednesday} of gold eggs, pretty pastel desserts, and Easter style libations.  Hippity hop, hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend!



{Mixed Metal Eggs}


{Robins' Egg:  Speckled Egg Cake}






{After the Egg Hunt...or before:  Caramel Cadbury Egg Martini}

peace, love, sparkles and flamingos,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment