Friday, October 3, 2014

run, whirlwind, run

Steal My Style


Quite possibly one of my favorite transitional outfits.  While out shopping, the colors of this blouse caught my eye, with it's electric yellow, blended with green, teal, and cobalt.  Basically, it felt like a majestic mermaid.  As I flipped it around, I saw it was open back and knew I already had a teal lace bralette that matched exceptionally perfect.  The last added bonus was that it was at Macy's during their extra-bonus discounted, super huge savings "Back to School" sale, so the top cost me a mere $3.  Paired with my black and white diamond print Candie's skirt,  bow belt, and gold glitter smoking slippers, it was off to work I went.

Steal My Style










Currently listening to:  The Naked and Famous - Girls Like You


No comments:

Post a Comment