Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Favorites

Cheers to 2019!  I'm honestly not sure where 2018 went, but wherever it did go, it went fast.  With the new year, I'm starting a new series fresh called "Friday Favorites".  I'll post about 5 things I've discovered over the week that I'd consider my favorite.  I hope you enjoy and continue to follow along!  Happy first Friday Favorites!

1. Trader Joe's Hot & Sweet Pepper Jelly


My boyfriend and I were team stay-in for New Year's Eve this year so picked up apps and champagne from Trader Joe's.  We grabbed a jar of this pepper jelly, a triangle of brie cheese, some crackers and had a delicious and simple app to enjoy.  This also served as an amazing condiment for the coconut shrimp!  Then I came across this Griddled Pepper and Cream Cheese recipe that I fully intend on making very soon.



Pottery Barn released their spring line today in collaboration with fashion designer Monique Lhuillier.  This romantic "bridal-inspired" line features this gorgeous floral wine bucket that would make a stunning addition to a bar cart (married or not).

3.  Miaou Junior Jeans from Shopbop


New year, new jeans, right!?  These leopard print jeans from shopbop are not only on sale right now, but will also put a fierce pep in your step to attack whatever 2019 might throw at you.



Starting fresh and decluttering for the new year sounds like a great idea but it can be daunting trying to figure out where to start.  This 30-Day Decluttering Checklist from Glitter Guide breaks it all down and makes the task much less intimidating.

5.  Alternative Christmas Light Uses


Already missing the magic and glow of the Christmas lights?  I know I am and already not looking forward to dismantling my Christmas decor this weekend.  Keep the pretty, twinkling lights going all year round with 13 Unexpected Ways to Use Christmas Lights After the Holidays.

Thanks for checking in and enjoy the first weekend of 2019!
♥ always
Allison

Photo Sources:  Pottery Barn, shopbop, thekitchn.com, Glitter Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment